Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been awhile!

I know, I know. It has been a long time since I last posted! I have been getting flack from certain people in my house about updating the blog, so here you go. Since I last posted, Brady turned 3, I had a birthday, number to remain a mystery, and we celebrated Halloween. Actually, we celebrated a TON of birthdays. Between Mike's family and my family and our friends, we celebrate 13 birthdays just in October. That doesn't include the birthdays that we celebrate in August and September, so this time of year is full of CAKE! We have been enjoying football season, even though ISU hasn't had a very good season and OSU has lost a few as well. We also enjoyed a day at the Center Grove Orchard with our friends, the Jones'. I am not going to write a ton...just post a lot of pictures, so you can see for yourself what we have been up to.







3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Fun Stuff! And it's about time. ;)

Mandi said...

Dude. Huge ditto on the 'it's about time' comment. Sheesh. Way to drop off the face of the earth. ;-) Just kidding, sounds like you guys have been SUPER busy!! Love the pictures, lil' sis is looking so much older!

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for updating the blog!