Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hairdos!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I love having a girl so I can do her hair in lots of fun ponytails! So, I thought I would post a few pictures of some of the different ones. I think today is one of my favorites and yes, she will sit and let me do it, as long as she is watching something on tv and sitting up on the bar stool (which she hasn't figure out how to get down off yet!). I love to play with her hair. I tried to french braid it, but I don't know how to that well, and her hair is so slippery that it wasn't staying very well in the braid. Anyway, here are some recent "dos."

Not sure why she was unhappy, other than that I probably just put her down and she didn't want to be! Not one of my favorites, but still cute. :)

My mom used to do this to my hair when I was younger.

Probably my second favorite. I love putting in multiple ponytails! You can't really see it, but she has two on each side that are connected.

This one is my favorite! However, when you look at her from the back, she looks much older with this hairdo (until you see her little girl bouncy run)!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the last pic. I'm impressed Heather. When Brenna's hair gets long enough, you'll have to teach me! It might be a while :)