Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weekly Deals (according to me)

So, I thought I would start sharing some of the deals I am finding each week. It has become a bit of an obsession (in a good way) for me lately! Last week is going to be hard to beat because I was able to get 7 boxes of cereal for $.71 each, and that was with getting a box of Kix that I thought was going to be cheaper than it was, so the average would have come down tremendously had I not gotten that one! :) Anyway, below are the deals that I found for this week, which don't include coupons. If you find any great deals, please feel free to share them in the comments! (I love a good bargain!) Keep in mind these are the bargains I hope to take advantage of.

Hy-Vee-they have had some really good one day sales lately, so the deals are not as hot there this week, but still some good ones!

-Free Breakfast for all veterans on Veterans Day, November 11! (I can't take advantage of this, but what a nice way to celebrate our veterans!)

-Pepsi Products 2 Liter Bottle $.88

Aldi
-cream cheese $.79 each

-milk $1.89 per gallon (Vitamin D, 2% and Skim)

Fareway
-Fastco flour $.88 each

-bananas $.29/lb.

-Fastco shredded cheese $.99 each

-Coke 2 liter Bottles $.79 each

-AE sour cream $.67 each for an 8 oz. carton

-1 lb. bag of Dole Baby carrots $.79 each

Also wanted to share some websites I have been following that have helped me get better at saving money when it comes to shopping. You can click on the Alice.com site on the right to sign up for a free account. This site is amazing. They have some good deals and some that are not so good, but it is delivered to your door, FREE shipping, and they don't require you to clip coupons...they automatically take the coupon off at the checkout for you. If you click on the link on the right, you will get $10 credit after you have ordered $50 worth of stuff. :) Feel free to add any websites you follow also in the comments section.




1 comment:

Rohit Singh said...

You are writting some interesting and Best content i also bookmark this url....You guys are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this. Totally Awesome Post Please Keep Posting Regulary... you are totally awesome...
Mcdonalds Coupons
Oyo Rooms Coupons
Emirates Coupons
Bookmyshow Coupons
Shein Coupons