Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long time, no blog!

I know it has been forever since I have blogged, but I am back now with a renewed desire for doing it. :) I am super excited about a lot of things we have been up to lately. So many things going on in the Kruger house...

Mike has been super busy at work! It is not uncommon for him to get home at 7pm or later lately, but that is also a good thing. We definitely miss him at home, but it is good for business to be so busy that he is getting home later.

Brady started preschool this year. It has been weird not having him home all the time, but he is loving it. He has made some friends and finally can tell us their names. He has also picked up on his colors FINALLY! We were getting so frustrated with trying to teach him at home his colors, but whatever they are doing at school seems to be working. He had his first school pictures, which turned out really great.

Bree is also benefiting from Brady going to school with some sweet one-on-one time with Mommy. We have had tea parties, gone shopping, and done other girly things just the two of us. While we miss Brady, it is nice to have an opportunity to do some girly things. Her personality has blossomed in the past few weeks. She definitely knows what she wants. I am thinking the girly time couldn't have come at a better time. Her favorite movie right now is Cars!

As for me, where should I begin?! I have been working with 6th grade girls for 180, our church middle school ministry. It is awesome! I absolutely love all my girls and have enjoyed learning about Christ. One of my most recent passions has become coupons and saving money. This was actually spurred on by the other leader in my small group for 180, Vicki. We had a sleepover for all the girls at my house in September and she started to share with me some websites and other tips that she uses and it has become almost an obsession for me. I have found some really great ways to save money and get a LOT of groceries for a little bit of money. :)

Sorry this is such a long post, hopefully, it won't be so long between now and the next post. I will try to post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Janel said...

Awesome! I love that sweet one on one time with just the girls too. It's bittersweet since you are missing Brady, but what fun memories!