Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures, Pictures and MORE Pictures

I must be a streaky blogger (not one who runs around naked, just one who will do it for a few days and then not do it for awhile!) I didn't realize it had been so long since I had last posted. Time really does fly when you are having fun! We have been having too much fun playing and I forget to update the blog! The weather has been so nice that we have been trying to get outside as much as possible. However, it is the nicest day so far and Brady and Bree are staying with Nana and Papa, so I don't get to enjoy it with them. Instead, I am enjoying some time to catch up and do some things that I don't normally get to do. I have spent a LOT of time in Des Moines this week watching girls state basketball games, which has been SOOO much fun! Monday, my dad decided to come up and spend a few days with us and go to a few games and when he went home, he took the kids with him! It is awfully quiet around here!
No, I don't want you to take a picture of my cute hair do!
Having fun with the pillows and blankent.
When I came home Friday night, (it was late) Mike was in bed and Brady was asleep on the couch. Apparently he had come out of his room and climbed up on the couch and fallen back to sleep!
Sneaking up on Papa while he is sleeping!

The kids love to play with Papa!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Ok, so I was going to have a "real" comment on here, but I can't get the image of a streaking blogger out of my head! Lol!! Love the photos!