Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't eat the baby, Hollie!

Here is the conversation that I had the pleasure of witnessing yesterday! Remember this is between two 3-year-olds! I am allowed to share now that Hollie has officially spread the news! :)

Gabe: Remember what is in my mommy's tummy?

Brady: What? (probably thinking Gabe is going to say something about whatever she ate that morning)

Gabe (in his cute little excited voice): A baby. She has a baby in her tummy!

Brady (with an extremely priceless confused look on his face): What?! Did she eat it?

Gabe: No. It is just in there.

Poor Brady is so confused that his friend's mommy has a baby in her stomach and why in the world would she eat a baby! Gotta love a 3-year-olds mind and how it processes things!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

This made me laugh again even though I heard it yesterday. You can reassure Brady no babies will be eaten at our house:)

clarkitect said...

So that is how it works! To think I have had it all wrong all these years. I thought it involved... well we don't need to bring up storks on this family blog.

Mandi said...

Hahahaha!! That's just way too adorable!! I don't look forward to having to explain the whole "baby thing" to my boys ;-)