Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sickies!

April Fool's Day has never been a holiday that I have cared for, especially after teaching and dealing with students pulling pranks all day long. Now, it is even worse. We thought we had missed the flu this year because when all of our friends and their kids were getting it, we didn't. WRONG! Last night on our way to meet Steph for supper and go to D6, Bree puked all over herself in the car. That was pleasant! I brought her home and gave her a bath and hosed off the clothes before putting them straight in the washer. I even got it on my clothes, so I was struggling not to gag myself. Anyway, hopefully it was an isolated incodent because she hasn't gotten sick since the car. (Maybe it was my driving) :) This morning, we have spent a lot of time snuggling, but below is a picture of her snuggling with one of Mike's old "guys" as she calls them. You can tell she doesn't really feel that great when she is just laying around all morning.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Awwww, poor little peanut! I hope she gets over it quickly! Sick kiddos are no fun!