Sunday, May 11, 2008

Moving in already!


So, we went to the house today and found that someone had already moved in, or should I say some"thing!" It is hard to believe, but there is a bird's nest in my bedroom! The picture shows it. Anyway, happy mother's day to everyone. Breanna was dedicated today. It was a little complicated. Due to Brady being sick recently, we didn't want him to go to the nursery, especially since we still aren't sure until tomorrow what it is. So, we went for the dedication and afterwards, Brady, Bree and Mike went back to the apartment. I stayed at church with Mike's parents. They took me home and then Mike and Bree went to Story City to eat lunch with Mike's family. Since Mike has two nieces, we didn't want to expose them, Brady and I stayed home. We actually went to McDonald's for lunch (drive thru) and ate in the car on the way to see the house. However, when we got there, we didn't get out of the car because we were having some obedience issues, so we came home. Brady took a nap, and I got some quiettime, which was nice, too. After nap, we got to try again to see the house. This time, Mike and Bree were with us, and we found the nest. We also had a nice walk around our new neighborhood. That's pretty much our day.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Hey, you looked cute yesterday! I liked your outfit. Hope you got good news today.