Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged and house stuff

When I went to the house today, it was a little busy. There were several people there working, which I like to see. Those who were working included, Mark doing some plumbing, the electrician, the heating and cooling guys, and the siding guys. It is fun to see progress. They put a little bit of the siding on yesterday and got the fireplace in as well as the furnace. My wonderful sister shipped me a garbage disposer and a hot water dispenser, which I am so thankful for! My other sister was in surgery today having a piece of her ruptured disc removed from her back. OUCH! Cut story: I had called a friend and left a message this morning for her and when I hung up, Brady said, "Mom. Mom. Tell Laura I be praying for her!" Why he felt the need to pray for her, I am not sure, but I thought that was pretty awesome. I hadn't said anything about prayer or anything to him. He came up with this on his own. Then, I called Mabes (my mom), to see how my sister was doing (before surgery). Brady asked who I was calling and I told him I was calling Nana. He asked why, so I told him and he said, "Tell Robin I be praying for her." Maybe he is going to be my little "prayer warrior" as our pastor once put it.

Thanks to Hollie, I have been tagged in this thing, so I am writing about myself, which, like Hollie, I don't do much. Anyway, here are my answers.

I am…working on Bree's birthday party.
I want…to move into my new house so I don't have to see naked laundry guy anymore!
I wish…my parents lived closer.
I hate…spiders
I miss…having a yard for Brady to play in.
I fear…scary movies.
I feel…relaxed at the moment, both kids are napping and the house is picked up, life is good
I hear…the wind blowing outsite.
I smell…nasty food that my neighbors are burning.
I crave…any chocolate (I am on a diet)
I search…for good recipes, which usually just means calling Hollie or one of my other friends.
I wonder…what my children are going to be like when they grow up.
I regret…things that I say sometimes without thinking first.
I love…my husband and my kids
I ache…after mulching at my parents houses.
I care…for my family and friends.
I always…am up for hanging out with friends and family
I am not…creative
I believe…that Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
I dance…any song that comes on with my children.
I sing... Jesus Loves Me and The B-I-B-L-E many times a day.
I cry…whenever the mood strikes.
I don’t always...think before I speak.
I fight…with submission.
I write…my blog and my journal
I never…want to lose faith.
I listen…my children playing and laughing
I need…to do dishes and laundry.
I am happy…when I am with my family and friends.

So, I have to tag someone, and the lucky people are Kristy and Leslie. :)

1 comment:

Hollie said...

That wasn't so bad was it?